PetsFestival 2018 the 20 and 21 of october with great conferences, corals and aquaristic groups
The PetsFestival 2018, the most important pet show of the year in Italy, will start on Saturday 20th October and will last until Sunday 21st at the Piacenza Expo complex.
This article is also available in: italian
This year there have been many past-breaking announcements: above all the Petsfestival has focused on its audience proposing, for the first time in its history, an incredibly vast and heterogeneous conference program with guests from the United States and England. Moreover, the exhibitions have also increased, counting on at least 3 different areas of interest. We obviously focus on the aquarium hobby, but PetsFestival represents much more.
The Aquarium Conferences of PetsFestival 2018
As we said the complete conference program is very extensive, we have followed the announcements of PetsFestival in recent weeks presenting all the speakers as they were announced. Today we present the list with schedules and various titles, but remember to register in advance at the following email address: email@example.com . Which, honestly, I recommend you do as soon as possible to reserve the available seats.
Saturday October 20th:
- 10:30 – Roberto Rondoni conference on “Set-up and maintenance of a Malawi tank” (article);
- 11:00 – Dana Riddle confernece on “Lighting the Reef Aquarium – New Information“. (article);
- 12:00 – Tony Vargas conference on “Reef Aquariums (simple yet complicated)”. (article);
- 13:00 – Peter Kersh conference on “Innovations in fish nutrition – new ways of looking at ingredients, formulations and manufacturing processes”. (article);
- 15,30 : Davide Mascazzini conference on “Anthozoa predation on plankton” (article);
- 16,00: Massimo Morpurgo conference on “Palythoa e palytoxins in aquariums: real risks for aquarists health?” (article).
Sunday October 21st:
- 10:30 – Livio Leoni conference on “Set-up and maintenance of a Tanganyka tank” (article);
- 11:00 – Dana Riddle conference on “Coral Coloration“. (article);
- 12:00 – Tony Vargas conference on “Dubay (Two massive public aquariums)”. (article);
- 15,30 – Roberto Ferri conference on “The positive outcomes of a correct water movement in aquarium” (article).
DaniReef staff will be present at all the conferences and we invite you to be present too, so hurry and book the seats (for free) at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Obviously there will also be other conferences not related to the aquarium hobby that we list for you from those on Saturday October 20th:
- 14,30 – 15,00: “Cosmetics for animals: regulations and critical issues”
- 15,00 – 15,30: Sef Byosistem insect meal for animal nutrition
- 16,30 -17,00: Veterinary Oncology Center “Radiotherapy in unconventional animals: clinical cases”
- 17,00 – 17,30: Italian Society of Arachnology “The discreet charm of spiders and scorpions”
- 17,30 – 18,00: Aquarium and herpetology association of Padua
Sunday October 21st
- 14,30 – 15,00: Veterinary Oncology Center “Radiotherapy in dogs and cats: indications and effectiveness”
- 15,00 – 15,30: “Safe Pet Cosmetics: Animals Safety and Ethics” Voluntary program
and probably more will be added: follow the official page of the PetsFestival events to stay tuned about other scheduled conferences.
Aquarium events of PetsFestival 2018
The second edition of the Goldfish Experience offers a careful selection of goldfish specimens presenting, in a dedicated pathway, the most common forms of Carassius auratus auratus and the ones that are rare and unusual.
Pond set-up course
The course will be held by the OASE Company and the “Laghetti Che Passione!” Portal in collaboration with La Mangrovia store.
The DaniReef Booth
As usual, our staff will be present at the event, the difference with past years is that we will be present with a small booth, so we are waiting for you to come by and have a chat, of course, when there aren’t any conferences. We are ready to provide you with the best possible report of the PetsFestival. We will show you who participated and what they brought to show. As usual, we will try not to forget anyone. But if any company would like to invite us for any particular event, do not forget to contact us. We will definitely be at the event listed above! If you want you can show up with our shirt, you can find out how to order it here.
Aquarium hobbyist groups are back at the PetsFestival
This year several aquarium groups booked in to have their own little stand at PetsFestival. In pure alphabetical order the following groups will be present, with the great return of AcquaPortal:
- ACF – Acquario Come Fare
- Alba (Caridine)
- Laghetti che passione
- ReefArt International
There are many exhibitors, and although there is no rush for the purchase of various items, things change for the purchase of corals. In that case it would be better to arrive early on Saturday morning to be among the first ones to choose corals. In events such as this, those who arrive first will have the best choice. Do not think you can come Sunday afternoon hoping to find the most beautiful corals, because those, most likely will have been sold on Saturday morning.
Exhibitors list at page 2 here.